**Now offering USPS Priority International Shipping to: CANADA, AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, and GREAT BRITAIN!**

Strawberry Shortcake Summer Garden Wreath

Message from Buyer:
GIRL! I came home last night to this beautiful big box in my living room and Jason said, "You have a package babe." I knew what it was, so I opened it up with a big grin on my face while Jason was saying, "What is it?" When I pulled it out it was SO beautiful! Even Jason said - WOW that is nice! It was just what I expected it to be, full and glorious with the pink colors and strawberries!!!! It is hanging from a stand in front of my fireplace so that I can look at it all the time. What a wonderful gift!!! I still cannot believe it! You brightened up our week and no words can say how thankful we are for that! We are truly grateful that there are still wonderful people in the world like you! God bless you sweet Irish girl.

With Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment