**Now offering USPS Priority International Shipping to: CANADA, AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, and GREAT BRITAIN!**

HUGE Winter Wonderland Snow Owl Christmas Wreath, blue, silver, white

*SOLD!* 
Message from Buyer:
Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier but I was caught in a whirlwind at work. What I wanted to tell you is that I came home one night to find this huge box at my front door. When I opened it I saw the most beautiful Christmas wreath I have ever seen. Yours. My vision was blurred by the sheer beauty of your creation.

I was so excited that I wanted to put it on display right away. I had to curb my enthusiasm as it was only October, so I put it away until December, but I am counting the sleeps until then just so you know. I caught myself singing Christmas songs as I was walking the dog hours later, thinking about the beauty you sent my way.

Thank you kindly, and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment